Wednesday 28 September 2011

Random stuff about Arsenal

Weekends for football! :p So, as I watch the CL game of Arsenal I would like to share some random thoughts of mine. Here we go.A good defense is a good offence (thanks to Wenger who taught me this). If I be a football club manager, the first thing I will do is I will buy some solid defense. To have a solid defense you don't need to be all powerful club. You can be down level club as they have many good defenders too. Then to reach the top you strengthen on wards to mid field till you make something brilliant. So lets see what we can make of Arsenal. How to improve it.
Ermm first thing off i'll get Cahill into the back line. SZ is a great goal keeper , all he needs is a good solid defense. Indeed its about defense for so many years now. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with the club. Why do we never buy big names. Its a great thing to have a great youth system but why to rely totally on youth and screw the experience in the team. And then one day when you found yourself going down you do a quick marketing at the dead line day and bring in some new players. Of these transfers I only like Arteta's. The rest well they look the same as others to be honest.
Ohh there you go Olympiacos just hit the post. I'm watching the game as well. Pretty rough defensively. I wonder whats stops us from defending good. Things I feel that lack in us is a basic aim to win. Yup we lack our want to win every game we got at our hands. Its 1 am in night here in Pakistan. Football does gets you crazy. I could watch Arsenal for like constantly for hours. Its an addiction. A drug that does not have any harmful effects. Its random stuff people. I want to write about the game I am seeing but all I can get from the game is the same old Arsenal good at attack, good in possession, nightmare when it comes to defending.
You might have noticed that I have stopped writing matches review. The sole reason to this is after every game all I could feel is that our back is pathetic. Even a small gap in of the lines can disrupt your whole game plan and discipline of players.
It takes just one goal to decrease the moral by 70% (my own estimate). For us it is a bit higher. The latest news is that Arsenal will going to sign Gary Cahill in winter. Robin Van Persie, well the way he put down the contract talks, the guy must be thinking some thing and that some thing could not be all go for the club. And once he will leave we will blame the player and all. In an article I learned that if you want to stop something to happen you have to start something opposite to it. Arsenal hasn't even came out of the blow that was given to us by the Nasri's and Fab transfer that this news shattered the heart of many.
I wonder how its like to be a football manager. You got to control so many things. I would love to take over Arsenal lol. Would make my dream team out of it. I think all this is more than random things about Arsenal. So we will be coming off soon with better articles guys. goodnight! and I'm sure Gunners will snatch a victory , if not than I more than sure it would be our defense fault :p

No comments:

Post a Comment